Late Picklock Review!

Share your collection and things you make

Late Picklock Review!

Postby Madmarco » Fri May 22, 2020 2:14 am

Hey guys! I thought I had done this already, but I can't find it, so I'll do it now, and if it's a repeat, would one of the moderators kindly delete it! It's for a knife I received from SBK some time ago, but as I said, I thought I'd done it already! It's for an 11"- Exiled Cutlery Picklock, custom built by Chad "Reuben Blades". The piece has a 3.4mm SS mirror-polished bayonet blade riding on bronze phosphor washers and a Jolly Roger/crossed cutlasses and EEC etch, NS satin finish bolsters, NS flush mount button/skull + bones stamp, brass pins, screw + barrel pivot for easy adjustments and shipping, 3.4mm 1-piece back-spring, and gorgeous Zebrawood scales. This beauty fires like a .38 pistol, and locks-up solid with absolutely zero play! Was my favorite until I received my SOI 5mm Lockback, but still ranks right up there! Thanks to JB and Chad for making these beautiful pieces of art available to us here in Communist Canada! P.S.-Sorry I'm in the pics, and that they're not too good, I only have the camera that's built into my PC, and I need to hold the knife and click the button at the same time! 8-)
WIN_20200522_12_42_56_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200522_12_42_56_Pro.jpg (187.64 KiB) Viewed 208 times
WIN_20200522_12_43_18_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200522_12_43_18_Pro.jpg (155.68 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Madmarco

Re: Late Picklock Review!

Postby Rubens Blades » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks for the review!! Sorry being late,I have been on vacation! :D
Rubens Blades

Re: Late Picklock Review!

Postby Madmarco » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:12 pm

My pleasure Chad, thanks for building it! Also, read "Just Got This Beauty", it's a 5mm SOI you built, and let me tell you, it is an absolutely gorgeous knife, and I can barely put it down! :D Usually, after I receive a knife, the 'New Knife" rush wears off after awhile, but not with this one! I've had it for about a month and I'm still enjoying it, day after day! It takes all my willpower to not fire it over and over and over! I swear, if I could sleep with it, I would! Thank you and JB for building these knives in a way that they can be shipped to us here in Canada! 8-) P'S.-Hope you enjoyed your vacation, you're back just in time to take the summer off and play! :lol:
Madmarco

Return to Knife Blade Pictures